A step by step guide on the first step I took to uncover my 50+ food intolerance’s. By uncovering food intolerance’s my body was able to fully heal my IBS, Rosacea and Depression.
I was unwell and searching for answers, when Dr’s failed me I took my health into my own hands.
After months of reading, searching the internet and some trial and error, I found a strategy that actually worked.
This e-book lays out the first step I took to heal my IBS, Depression and Rosacea through an elimination diet.
- 57 pages
- The elimination diet explained
- Food allergy vs intolerance explained
- Gut permeability explained and the link to food intolerance
- How to eat out during an elimination diet
- Where to start on an elimination diet
- How to track symptoms and food reintroductions
- What foods to eliminate
- What foods to eat
- 31 recipes
- A shopping list for the recipes
- Tracking documents to track symptoms before and during elimination
- Order to reintroduce foods after elimination
- 90 days of symptom trackers for food reintroductions
- Document to note down your safe and intolerant foods
- What to do once you have finished the reintroduction phase
How long does it take?
The elimination diet lasts for 30 days. You then reintroduce an eliminated food every 3 days. The time frame to reintroduce foods varies for everyone. However it can take anywhere between 6-12 weeks plus. The e-book includes 12 weeks of reintroduction planners.
Does it work?
Doing an elimination diet was the first best thing I did for my healing. It enabled me to uncover 50 plus food intolerance’s that I was unaware of. Don’t let that number put you off, not everyone is the same. But if you are experience health issues there is a good chance you may have at least one food intolerance.
By uncovering my food intolerance’s by body was able to finally heal. So yes, it does work.
Who should buy this?
If you suffer from one or more of the issues below you may have a food intolerance that you are unaware of. Uncovering food intolerance’s lowers stress and inflammation in the body. Both stress and inflammation are huge causes of poor health.
- Digestive issues – IBS, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation, diarehhea
- Food intolerances
- Unexplained depression, anxiety, panic attacks and mood swings
- Running nose after eating
- Migraines and headaches
- Skin issues – rosacea, acne, hives, eczema
- Unexplained muscles and joint pain
- You have suspicions that certain foods upset your stomach – gluten, dairy, onions, garlic, spices, beans
This e-book is available world wide as a download.